Fung Story

Simple Life, simple Day and the Only Simple Fung

Wow~ new semester juz started today.. nothing specail realli.. no much big feeling also.. maybe juz quite excited that no nid owes stay home doing nothing again le lor.. but today class was bored.. i went to school early in the morning.. and my class start at 5.30pm.. lol.. i stay whole noon at ah gan house lor..taking nap there and play some games.. And the class are still same for me.. one word " BORED" haha... dunno when class will be interesting for me.. But i realli look forward for this semester and i hope i wont and dun sufer in this sem like last semester anymore.. Jia You everyone bah.. and here some picture of my steambot dinner with my gang be4 school reopen.. nothing much la.. juz sum dish picture.. hehe..








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

Sing a song

About Me

My photo
Fung love his life, enjoy his life, hoping the world is wonderful for him