Fung Story

Simple Life, simple Day and the Only Simple Fung

RESULT finally out.. haha..luckily it was a good new.. i passed all sub and i am ready for sem 2~ haha.. Before the result out, the supp list out in the early morning oredi.. I am sked when i heard my fren said that there were no suppl for mechanic.. tht time.. i realli nervous and no mood..sked i will fail my mechanic..andif i fail, many thing gonna change in my life, i will dunno how to face my family, i will gonna waste half year time for study one sub again and i will have to made new fren and i will lose close relationship with all my recent fren..everything maybe gonna restart again..aiks.. and i have realli did bad in my mechanic exam.. tht time when i step out from the exam hall, i feel so regret and i gona cry out edi.. realli din even know how to do much of the question. Luckily i get pass for all my subject.. thank god and thx all my fren who courage me owes.. hehe...Anyway, next semester nid to change my study style edi.. kenot last minute juz study le.. it is realli not enuff and it only make me suffer only and next sem since tougher edi. I have get the experience from this semester and i hope myself can change la.. cause last time i also owes told myself to change also but seem like din change much xD... haha.. this few day can celebrate le lor.. haha.. nitex everyone.. have a nice holiday .. jia you for semester 2!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

Sing a song

About Me

My photo
Fung love his life, enjoy his life, hoping the world is wonderful for him