Fung Story

Simple Life, simple Day and the Only Simple Fung

So.. what a boring holiday.. sudden today night me ah gan david and chee wai plan to video call together.. haha.. it was a sudden plan.. and we all agree with it.. but.. chee wai put us aeroplane say wan go out liaw.. jaga him.. So, we go try on skype.. skype is ok.. smooth without lagging. I dun have mic haha.. they both say me talk like ant.. so soft.. so in the end me jiu din even talk liaw.. haha.. We cant make video call together coz skype dont support 3 plp video call.. so david send us a link..ooVoo messenger. Me and gan go dl it.. it waste about half hour dl and creating acc for the messenger. Finally its done.. but the messenger was so lag and we cant even chat leh.. haha.. but luckily i can c their face la.. i saw David and gan.. haha.. but the screen freeze thr din move... coz realli too lag le.. but it was fun.. haha.. Wad a nice experience for me to chat online and video call on9 with fren.. haha.. here are some funnie picture.. haha...


david and me.. we so happy saw each other face.. haha.
.




me and ah gan.. haha..we juz got around 20 sec smooth chat with this messenger nia.. haha..



What a nice call.. kaka..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

Sing a song

About Me

My photo
Fung love his life, enjoy his life, hoping the world is wonderful for him