Fung Story

Simple Life, simple Day and the Only Simple Fung

Today is the Leo induction and installation ceremony..At first i realli got a bit dun wan go d.. but i think it no so good leh.. den i go for the noon section lor.. Around 1.10 i reach Mega Hotel. I walk up to the ball room ..Oh gosh..there no plp leh.. juz saw few Lion member there nia.. i feel so paiseh den take lift down to the hotel lobby...Finally i found lot fo plp at the lobby but i was so shy about it..I look thru them and look thru myself..Gosh.. i seem like going to the wrong place..y neither one of them standing there i kenal one.. and the worst thing is.. they all wear juz in casual and i wear so formal.. aiks.. feel like so shy den i walk to the corner side and find a chair and sit a thr wait..I realli decided to go home edi coz realli feel i not belong to tht place leh.. But around 1.30 i met dabbie and Chin Ting..Phew, finally i found fren.. I followed them go up lor.. and tht time the ballroom has oredi crowded with Leo and Lion member only.. We found our seat and the pity thing is So less Curtin Leo Member go only leh.. aiks.. only around 7 plp and I have to go up stage and pretend the board of the Leo of Curtin.. haha.. The induction ceremony for Leo was fun..I go up stage twice and juz swear and say " I DO" haha...funnie.. At first still ok ok lar.. but till the end started to feel bored edi lor.. haha..den me Dabbie and Chin Ting leave earlier lor.. Quite ok la... it better than what i have think and expect.. haha.. And now I am a NEW Leo Member edi.. lol..zz.. Din take picture about it.. haha.. so there no picture can be put..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

Sing a song

About Me

My photo
Fung love his life, enjoy his life, hoping the world is wonderful for him