Fung Story

Simple Life, simple Day and the Only Simple Fung

Today is just another boring holiday for me. Today actually got plan to go to taman awam jogging in the early of the morning d.. but it was a rainy morning. I spoiled my diet plan and also my interesting day. No choice, i have to stay at home facing my laptop again luh.. haha.. Last night i just sleep for three hour, i was so tired and i feel like i gonna lay on the bed for whole day d.. but i din even take my nap leh.. haha.. Mum call me to help her do to some work in the morning and i have missed my drama.. After work, actaully i decided to sleep one.. but dunno why after bath i felt not sleepy again so i din take my nap and i faced my laptop for whole afternoon editting my public blog.. haha.. I finally found the snow effect code.. Special thanks for ktai lar~ kaka..

Hmm..my 1st semester result is going to out on 8 of July. I am veli veli nervous leh.. I realli sked i will fail my mechanic ar.. Really nid to pray hard and hope that i can pass all subject. This degree 1st semster result should be the result tht i worried the most in my life ba..Coz.. i dun wan to slow down for juz repeating the subject again. I will waste my time and i will miss a lot of fren. God Bless Me so that i can pass my subject. Good luck to everyone lor~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

Sing a song

About Me

My photo
Fung love his life, enjoy his life, hoping the world is wonderful for him