Fung Story

Simple Life, simple Day and the Only Simple Fung

Last sunday. I have a serious stomach pain. I was the serious ever in my life. I suffered with it from morning to night. And i hate to go to general hospital lar.. the service there was so bad... My stomach is so pain at the moment and the doctor ask me sit outside the bench and wait for 3 hour for the urine test result. Walao.. i so pain edi still nid me wait for 3 hour.. aiks.. I have stayed in hospital for about 6hour.. realli i felt what the meaning of tiring on waiting. Never wanna to go to general hospital anymore if i gonna for sick again( hope wont la.. sked edi)haha..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

Sing a song

About Me

My photo
Fung love his life, enjoy his life, hoping the world is wonderful for him