Fung Story

Simple Life, simple Day and the Only Simple Fung

The day after the farewell dinner, me quina and jenny has go to airport for the next day morning. Cheer is leaving .. We wish each other and sit down and chit chat for about one hour.
Time really passed fast, we just know cheer for about 3 month only and she is going to leave us. It was really sad~ But anyway, wish her the best in future and stay top in everywhr..=)







It really reach the time to say goodbye. The wonderful time when we having in same group, chit chatting and fool around, work hard to make evry thing perfect, appreciate wad u have teach me and thank for everything u help me. Good bye to my friend Cheer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

Sing a song

About Me

My photo
Fung love his life, enjoy his life, hoping the world is wonderful for him