Fung Story

Simple Life, simple Day and the Only Simple Fung

Today i went to play basketball with my high school friend. My fren sudden msg me and ask me go to play basketball. It was a sudden decision so not much friend going. But, It been a long time i din play basketball edi since ah gan back to kl. So..can execrise i sure say "Yes!" =)
It was really exhausted for me as i am easy tired running here and there, but i was fun. I meet my Joker friend Nicholas. He is a perfect joker in my high school. haha.. when u see him then u will know more about him. He bring lot of fun to my high school life. And i ahve also meet Zai Jing and roland and one new fren Louis. I also saw my x PJ teacher leh.. i say hi to him and he was so shock and ask me " WHY YOU BECOME SO BIG JOR??? " Omg..Big = fat leh.. aiks.. realli sad when heard it haha..but me also accept it la cause now i am really fat~ =p After basketball, we have lunch oppsite chung hua, Jamilah cafe. Me and nicholas crapping at there and it was really ncie to share the experince about his form 6 life and my curtin life... nice meeting, hope next time will have more friend joining...

My high school indoor basketball court. Lot of plp playing there.. lol..



Zai Jing concentrate on watching plp playing basketball.. haha

So shy meh? meet my funnie fren "Nicholas" haha..

Kobe o LeBron?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

Sing a song

About Me

My photo
Fung love his life, enjoy his life, hoping the world is wonderful for him