Fung Story

Simple Life, simple Day and the Only Simple Fung

The most regret thing i have done be4 i came johor is din manage to make my passport ! And tht why i end up alone at home for this sunny Sunday! All of them all go to singapore to walk walk and have fun an i have no choices have to stay home do nothing. If i got passport tht would be realli so fun! I tried to walk out for 15 min to the small supermarket around my hostel area to wait bus. I was planning to go to Johor Town and have a walk alone. But funny thing is, I did saw two buses but I dunno which bus i should take to go town ( still dunno which is which road) In the end, I saw the two bus pass by in front of me, and i have to walk back home sadly.. I wish i have a car here. My living place is really make me crazy! Why company want to change hostel? If still like last time at johor jaya then i wont be so bored edy lor! Hope they fast fast come back~ ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

Sing a song

About Me

My photo
Fung love his life, enjoy his life, hoping the world is wonderful for him