Fung Story

Simple Life, simple Day and the Only Simple Fung

The day still have to come~ Finally have to leave Miri. Really need to say thank you to my friend who accompany me to have a marvelous week be4 i reach Miri. Its the first time i leave home and go other place. I saw tear on my mum, best wishes from my friend, watching the back of them leaving, but i finally manage to hold up my tear in front of them. This 3 month will be a new life new journey for me, looking forward about it and wish all my fren in Miri here healthy and good luck for everything~ c u all 3 month later!


Kuching..


Thank you for the present! Like it very much~ Will be my main T-Shirt for my internship k~ haha.. thank you !



My hotel


At Airport Miri,










Thank you for coming to Airport send me ! Good Luck and see you all 3 month later ! God Bless You all.



Home,


I miss u 2! Wait me 3 month~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

Sing a song

About Me

My photo
Fung love his life, enjoy his life, hoping the world is wonderful for him