Fung Story

Simple Life, simple Day and the Only Simple Fung

One assignment haven finish another new task came again. No life ah! Today have a meeting with our general manager and they give each of us a new task ! I have been assigned to do research about the ATEX. ATEX is something related to atmosphere expossible. I have to do research on the ATEX standard European approval for those protective equipment. The topic look interesting but it veli hard ah! I found lot of thing that got slightly related to the thing i need to find but there is realli too much and i am so LAZY to read.. And morning got meeting wiht my supervisor and juz know that i got lot of mistake and thing need to edit for my work instruction assignment. Really hope i have enough of time to finsih these two assignment on time! if not cham le lor. total 8 plp coming here for internship but all of us edy regret of coming here and feel like wan to go home edy.. haha.. so do me! still got 68days more to go! hope this 2 month plus fast pass ! i miss my friend and Miri edy...





working place (veli dusty should be a storeroom when there no internship student use. haha)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

Sing a song

About Me

My photo
Fung love his life, enjoy his life, hoping the world is wonderful for him