Fung Story

Simple Life, simple Day and the Only Simple Fung

Yesterday I went outing with my mechanical fren, they juz done their test. Really hope everyone is doing fine. And its been long time we dont have such outing within this semester maybe we all too busy with our study edy. I met Siew Hui, she juz back from Perth and shock news i heard from them is, she slim down 7kg! wow! three month for 7kg is not bad edy! Hope the 12 week in johor i can also be like that, haha. Time pass so fast, it almos Sunday. The time i'm in Miri is really become lesser and lesser. I went to buy some shirt and pants juz now. It really like moving house. So many need nid to consider and buy. This is the first time i experience such feeling. Mum in car keep on remind me about what daily thing i should do in Johor, laundry, thing to buy and so and so. Looking forward for the new environment, but not looking forward to miss and leave everything here. Maybe if got some close fren come along with me i will feel better. Heard the training life of one of my fren, its seem toturing. Dunno mine is how, but i am luckier than her, i am not alone. But its still a new start and new place for me~ hope i will get use with it as soon as possible. Haven go Johor, oredy start miss here edy~ Hope sunday i wont show my emotional on my face. haha.

Here some picture for the outing yesterday:


Siew Hui, Siaw Tien, Samuel, Jessie


Ah jia & Andrew


-4 days more to leave Miri-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

Sing a song

About Me

My photo
Fung love his life, enjoy his life, hoping the world is wonderful for him