Fung Story

Simple Life, simple Day and the Only Simple Fung

3 more day to go, I will be leaving Miri. Its so fast, Seem like lot of thing i haven do and i feel my time is very pack. Is time to do some packing be4 its too late or i forgot to bring something if i pack in hurry. 1st time pack so much of thing into the baggage, and still lot of thing i haven pack in ! Hope i dont miss out anything~ Today as usual when to have lunch with friends and I haven went to parkson to bought a purse for my friend. Choose very long ! hope she will like it ! Cause I'm really bad in choosing girly thing. That why i am still single! haha..kidding. Coincidentally, I met Junny Jun in Parkson. I know she coming to miri for few days but didn't even have a chance to meet here. She changed a lot, nearly cant recognized her edy. But maybe long time didn't meet., seem like not much thing to talk edy. haha.. but is ok la.. wish her good luck too! Few more day to go~ but lot of thing haven do! passport, fren met up and so and so! will try to arrange my time well!



Ching Ting and Paula Pressie



My bagage ( 30% only maybe)




-3 more days leaving Miri -

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

Sing a song

About Me

My photo
Fung love his life, enjoy his life, hoping the world is wonderful for him