Fung Story

Simple Life, simple Day and the Only Simple Fung


22 birthday cake

Its 12 am edy.. and i am still awake coz of my heavy fever. Better take the time to update this outdated blog. Time pass fast.. din even realise i have been leave Miri for more than one month edy. Life in Johor is still the same, bored + miss Miri life. One thing happy is company finally approved our leave be4 chinese new year. I can go back be4 my chinese new year edy. It really a good new that i no nid to celebrate my Chinese New Year emoly at Johor Senai Impian Murni 5! My Birthday juz pass few day ago. This year birthday can say it is the most surprising birthday i ever have. My housemate a.k.a my junior unexpectedly give me a surprise birthday celebration. I am really shock and happy as this the 1st time i have such birthday in my 22 years life! This is realli weird as i nvr try ever try like make wish those thingy, feel so shy about it, but happy and thank you to them a lot. Its 22 years old. One year elder edy. That mean my uni study journey gonna end in one more year time. I finally successfully pass all unit and i came to my final year. On my birthday that day, i go watch a movie name " You are the apple of my eye". The movie is nice and its about the life of the author during high school and his university life. This movie impress me a lot. Everyone have their happy time during high school even in university. But happy time wont last long as time wont stop down. It makes me think a lot as sooner ( maybe 1 more year), there maybe big possibilities a big changes in my life. Although we always will say " No matter how, after graduate we still will keep on contact with each other." wont lose contact those stuff. But no one know what will happen next. Maybe some going oversea to cont their study, some will go oversea or other place to find their job. Everyone will have their own dream or road to walk. I love my uni life..it's like more than my secondary life. I learnt and meet a lot of friend which bring me lot of other kind of happiness which not only juz playing game like my secondary school life. After working in Johor here, I feel study life is still the best. One more year, 2 more semester, I will treasure and cherish my only university life..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

Sing a song

About Me

My photo
Fung love his life, enjoy his life, hoping the world is wonderful for him