Fung Story

Simple Life, simple Day and the Only Simple Fung

woooo..holiday luh...its just start.. till now i sitll feel ok lar.. haha..two day holiday sitll din make me feel bored. Monday i went to aiport fetch my two sot sot d fren, ah gan and kiat wei.. two funnie guy who owes chat on9 non-stop but nvr meet each other in real life be4.. haha.. begin, i still tot they two will shy wont tlak with each other.. mana tau.. haha.. out of my expectation.. they talk non stop in plane edi.. haha.. Kiaw wei sot one.. bring so many thing come bek to miri.. whole desktop all moved back to miri..like move house..haha..luckily my Myvi enuff to fetch all those laguage. Kiat Wei bring me the yam moonckae tht i ask him to buy.. wow.. the mooncake realli nice o.. the taste is delicious.. night.. i go jingwu with my high school fren..same as urself lar.. haha..whole dinner crappping non stop.. lol.. jingwu liang teh so hao dirnk..i dirnk two bottle le i guess..haha.. nice also lar.. i long time din go out with hihg school fren le..haha..looking forward for saturday bbq..can c much more high school fren le..haha hope it will be a nice day bah..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

Sing a song

About Me

My photo
Fung love his life, enjoy his life, hoping the world is wonderful for him